What are we about:
Our ambition is simple. To combine our global know-how with local insight to help our clients turn their business goals into reality. By offering innovation, automation and organizational design. All with a personal touch.
Where the strategic magic happens:
London is our base of operations. Here, we’ve created an international office with dozens of exceptional people. Over the years, we’ve worked hard to secure our place as leading advisors and business support consultants within our industries. We are incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved so far and plan to continue along the same path. Constantly learning, improving and growing to make sure we always create lasting value for our clients.
Create value and reimagine the technology that powers the categories we work in. Provide management and consulting teams that turn start-ups into medium-sized businesses and support them as they evolve.
As Director of Information Security, your role will revolve around devising and guiding the information security posture to effectively protect the business against threats both external and internal. You will be supported by both the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Cyber Security teams which will report into you, alongside the wider CIO organisation and the greater business as a whole. The business has globally dispersed suppliers and clients, all of whom need to be aligned to deliver a unified security posture, which you will negotiate and guide in terms of delivery. The role reports directly to the CIO who has prioritised the importance of information security initiatives.
You may also contribute to company-wide programs of work, representing and coordinating the tasks for the CIO function.
You must be an enthusiastic and dynamic professional who is passionate about delivering a great service and should be excited by the challenges associated with a diverse and varied environment, along with an intriguing mix of challenges both legacy and evolving in the real-time environment. The position requires someone that is able to work within a diverse team and for a wide array of stakeholders in different time zones – both technical and non-technical.
You should have a strong character and a willingness to try new things and “dive in”. You will be an excellent communicator, have strong organisational skills and have the confidence to challenge stakeholders where necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic security leadership for a complex and fast moving organisation.
- Designing and delivering a comprehensive Information Security strategy, encompassing cyber, SOC, GRC and security awareness initiatives.
- Working with stakeholders both internal and external to align priorities, security initiatives and to help embed a mature risk management approach.
- Deliver the organisation alignment with security standards including CIS and ISO27001.
- Management of an extensive information security budget, ensuring that investment delivers the best overall compromise between efficacy and cost.
- Assuring that controls and processes are effective and comprehensive.
- Working with the team to scan for new and evolving threats to the organisation and their partners / supply chain.
- Formal security qualifications such as a tertiary qualification in a relevant field, or industry specific certification such as CISSP.
- Experience working with complex and high profile security initiatives in traditional and online businesses
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships (i.e. across architecture, engineering, product, 3rd party vendors & suppliers)
- Experience with issue, risk, resource and dependency management
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
- Some international travel will be required