What are we about:
Our ambition is simple. To combine our global know-how with local insight to help our clients turn their business goals into reality. By offering innovation, automation and organizational design. All with a personal touch.
Where the strategic magic happens:
London is our base of operations. Here, we’ve created an international office with dozens of exceptional people. Over the years, we’ve worked hard to secure our place as leading advisors and business support consultants within our industries. We are incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved so far and plan to continue along the same path. Constantly learning, improving and growing to make sure we always create lasting value for our clients.
Create value and reimagine the technology that powers the categories we work in. Provide management and consulting teams that turn start-ups into medium-sized businesses and support them as they evolve.
The Desktop Support Specialist will join our growing IT Operations team in London, providing support to our Global offices. The role requires you to work flexible hours.
We need someone who has exceptional troubleshooting and customer service skills and is experienced at providing Support for the following OS:
- MS Windows 7/8/10
- Mac OSX
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide computer systems troubleshooting and support to Corporate user base across multiple sites.
- Provide timely and consistent support, acknowledging and recording all incidents and requests.
- Handle network and desktop setup for New Employees/Visitors and office moves.
- Handle iPhones and IP phone issues for current and new users.
- Manage print queues and meeting room setup.
- Assist with moves and changes and project roll-outs.
- Ensure all machines have the latest security patches
- Setup and provide support for Video Conferencing facilities.
- Manage hardware inventory and purchasing requests.
- Create documentation for corporate policies and processes.
You will need to have:
- Experience in a Desktop support\Technical Support role
- Related education/certification
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative and an ability to complete tasks accurately
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Expected to be familiar with all corporate processes and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Some physical lifting required