You will be responsible for organising and maintaining our Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO) busy schedule and ensuring that you are his point of contact for when he is travelling and in the office as well support. Providing all aspects of support to his daily commitments including administrative co-ordination, project management and personal support. The function of this role is to make the Office of the CEO as effective as possible by creating time and enabling the executives focus
This is to be accomplished by anticipating requirements, supporting the appropriate scheduling and prioritization of time, provision of necessary data and information, and generally assuming all logistical and administrative and communications necessary to allow the executives to focus on strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate has the capacity to think strategically and is supremely organized, detail-oriented and polished. This role must anticipate the COO’s needs while providing seamless, confidential, administrative co-ordination, project management and personal support.
As a gatekeeper and partner to the Office of the COO, this role must be able to maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times and organize their workflow to ensure their priorities are supported appropriately. Communications must be precise, polished and diplomatic, and the selected candidate must be as capable of communicating as effectively with the board of directors and investors as with internal staff and executives.
- Responsible for detailed diary management; ensuring appropriate agenda / documents are prepared in advance of meetings and the COO is briefed accordingly
- You will be his point of contact for when he is travelling and in the office.
- Maintaining filing systems
- Organise offsite events and conferences
- Assist with presentation and report preparation
- Build internal and external network of contacts and leverage this for the benefit of the team
- Checking and processing expenses
- Coordinate travel scheduling; arrange accommodation and transportation as requested
- Coordinate appointments with internal and external consultants and customers
- Schedule and track appointments and conference calls
- Additional projects as required
- Handle all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues, and expenses.
What you´ll bring
- Significant experience and knowledge in a similar role or function assisting an Executive
- Excellent organisational skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment in an organized manner
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to quality and detail
- Strong initiative and judgment skills with project management experience
- Confidence in liaising with internal and external contacts on behalf of the CEO
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Flexible working schedule
- Experience with MS Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of professionals both internally and externally
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time without losing your cool
- Can deliver results within set deadlines
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work with minimal direction