What are we about:
Our ambition is simple. To combine our global know-how with local insight to help our clients turn their business goals into reality. By offering innovation, automation and organizational design. All with a personal touch.
Where the strategic magic happens:
London is our base of operations. Here, we’ve created an international office with dozens of exceptional people. Over the years, we’ve worked hard to secure our place as leading advisors and business support consultants within our industries. We are incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved so far and plan to continue along the same path. Constantly learning, improving and growing to make sure we always create lasting value for our clients.
Create value and reimagine the technology that powers the categories we work in. Provide management and consulting teams that turn start-ups into medium-sized businesses and support them as they evolve.
The Senior Business Analyst will provide strategic business analysis services to clients and other business partners as required, from the Strategic Projects Group reporting to the Senior Business Analyst. Working closely with subject matter experts, clients, and the project team to understand the challenges and opportunities, and work as team to meet them.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for leading business analysis activities for their assigned business processes and projects from end-to-end, addressing operational, financial, and technological risks, providing analysis, recommendations, and project implementation based on the opportunities identified.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Provide best practise enterprise business analysis services to both internal teams and clients, in subject areas which the analyst may not be familiar with, confidently partnering with subject matter experts to lead business analysis activities in the project from initiation to completion.
- Lead best practice analysis, design, documentation, and initiation of business as usual and project processes and workflows. Including but not limited to workshopping, creating and updating analysis documentation such as problem statements, functional and non-functional requirements, and business cases, facilitating discussions, prioritising tasks ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, providing training, and managing customer and other stakeholder relationships.
- Support leadership team members and peers by collaborating with others, articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management and colleagues, identifying and initiating projects, driving the resolution of issues, and holding themselves accountable for results.
Implementation & Documentation
- Implement process improvements or re-engineering, including purchasing and integrating new applications and processes with existing ones, and collaborating with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure systems and processes provided meet the long-term business strategies.
- Elicit and produce required project analysis documentation. Creating and maintain documentation such as business cases, SWOT analysis, GAP analysis, problem statements, training materials, standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, business requirements, user stories, workflow diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plans, test plans, decks for decision making and facilitation purposes, and other documentation as required.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines and maintain accountability for Business Analysis deliverables.
Reporting & Communications
- Supporting and managing customer relationships and expectations for Business Analysis within SPG, and other functions as required, by developing and maintaining a communication process to keep stakeholders and Senior Business Analyst appraised of project results.
- Maintaining current knowledge of customer needs and strategies, utilizing formal and informal written communication methods to communicate updates and findings.
- Understanding and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Serving as a liaison between Operations and IT, or other expert teams to facilitate discussion and improve understanding and outcomes.
The Senior Business Analyst should have:
- Significant experience in Business analysis ideally having supported a variety of technology and business projects across different business functions.
- Full confidence in using Business Analysis frameworks and applying them in subject areas they have little or no experience with.
- Have worked in and ideally lead cross-functional project teams.
- Have a good working knowledge of best practise business analysis techniques and project management processes
- Have lead and worked on large and complex projects, spanning multiple stakeholder groups and disciplines.
- Have provided executive support functions (reporting, ad-hoc analysis, business cases, project start up).