If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
We may gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We may also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests;
Website usage data;
- Other information relevant to client enquiries; and
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records;
- To improve the products and services we provide;
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To customise the website for you;
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you;
- To send you promotional mailings or to contact you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you; and
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions;
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site;
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content;
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting;
- Recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously;
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, for example on a contact or enquiry section, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post;
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post; or
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.